08/09/2023

Mallorca 2023 Day 13



It was time to say goodbye to our spacious finca, and move to a very small house in the city of Inca. There we would spend 4 more nights before returning home.

On the way to Inca, we visited the Santuari de Cura, which I had also visited in 2017.

SOTA EA6/MA-032 Santuari de Cura 

also valid for POTA EA-1295 Randa Natura 2000

and for VGIB-010 – Randa



I found a nice operating spot in the shade, at the northern side of the parking lot.
I could tie my UNUN to a pole that was fixed on the wall, and then put my carbon pole a bit further , leaning against a tree, because I could not get any spike in the rocky ground.




This setup worked very well. I made 81 QSO's in about 2.5 hours.
Again a nice catch in the S2S department, 7 S2S QSO's and a special one ... I was surprised to work Lars SA4BLM/P from a summit. Normally I only have him in my log as a regular chaser.



Continue reading ... go to DAY 15 

or

Go back to overview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

All reactions will be moderated. Publicity or links to other sites are not allowed.