23/09/2021

Llorensa

EA5/AT-037, Llorensa

After a visit to Benidorm and Calpe, I had planned this easy drive-up summit. We approched it from the south, through a labyrinth of streets going through holiday homes of the "Urbanización Cumbre del Sol". As we got nearer, we entered a dense fog which also covered the summit. So far for the nice views ... and not much "sol" in the air !  Parking position was 38.719929, 0.159624




I quickly set up beside the road, and started my activation. It was not really cold, but there was a lot of wind and the air was very humid, so not a very pleasant stay.




Despite the circumstances, I was still happy with 25 QSO's in the log, and working ZL1TM as best DX made my day !


 

Here a few videos to give you an idea of the operating conditions ...










>>> Continue to the NEXT summit.








No comments:

Post a Comment

All reactions will be moderated. Publicity or links to other sites are not allowed.