From Trier to Ostend (B), 400 km
No more SOTA summits today, just a stop near Brussels at noon, to have my lunch and take some rest, splitting the 400 km ride in two.
I left my Bnb at 08:35, to avoid the traffic, but it didn't help much. I had a lot of traffic jams around Luxemburg and Brussels. I arrived at my POTA stop at 12:15, temperature 22°C.
POTA BE-0513 Verdronken kinderenvallei Nature Reserve
Just 11 QSO's here, enough to have a valid POTA activation.
I started driving again at 14:00, and had no more problems, arriving home at 15:35.
Well, that's the end of this report. Thanks for reading, and I hope to be back with another story soon
73,
Luc ON7DQ
If you want to start all over ... go back to overview HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment
All reactions will be moderated. Publicity or links to other sites are not allowed.